Saturday, February 15, 2014

My heart


My little pigbear has snuggled herself down in my sofa. On top of me. :)

You see, this pigbear knew even before I did that I was pregnant. She's been acting weird since day one. Overprotective and snuggly. Not the same scaredy cat she used to be <3


It's about a month left till daddy comes home too. :) Yep. Frost has been away for threeeeeeee whole months D:

Well anyway, me and Lei lei are watching supernatural. I think peanut's asleep, cause my tummy has been awake all night if you know what I mean? And now it's finally calm. When I lay on my side I can actually feel the baby kick and squirm around.
And it really isn't comfortable at all lol
Oh and apparently skid row and CCR makes peanut wanna dance. A lot. Haha
Kinda cute. <3
I'm glad I can only feel peanut kick while on my side so far. Something tells me it ain't gonna be sweet to have a lil kickboxer in my tummy later.

Oh and I realize my blogpost yesterday made no sense at all. But to cut things short, I'm pregnant. We're having a wee baby. Yep :) But I know you understood that lol My hormones was just a little... A little all over the place yesterday actually.

Soooo... I'm in my second trimester now :D yay! Three, almost four months in my pregnancy now <3

So, I'ma continue watching TV now!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?