Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Better times

Morning morning sunshines!
Did you know that it's been snowing a lot here lately?
I'm gonna post some snow pics later.

Freya is feeling much better. Thank heavens for that. My little weasel <3
Me on the other hand....well. I'm kinda...well...my stomach is weak. I was gonna burp yesterday but instead I threw up all over my self in the sofa. Sweet. I'm really easily nauseous today. Bllaargh...
Frost is at work atm. And I'm getting Freyster ready for the day. Her tummy is better so I'm not that worried anymore. Tbh....she's been eating kinda bad so that's why she's going to daycare. She always eats like a crazy person there haha  So I figured this is an excellent way to get her to eat. :)
Since she's bit contagious and she's lively and happy I see no problem in it. I had her home yesterday just to make sure she was better :)

She ate a decent breakfast today. Some yogurt with gluten free granola.. and 2 freakin' bananas. Like...wow. Guess she was hungry. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
And guess what my little sweetpea is doing right now? She's brushing lei lei.
I was brushing her and then Freya came over and wanted to brush her too. So I showed her how to. (Of course it was only fun for a little bit) But I think she did it too help me out. She's been picking up stuff and helping me clean this morning.
It's all about how you approach her about cleaning. Naturally cleaning is boring. Especially for a kid. But when you ask her to help mommy cause It's soooo hard for mom. She comes running fast AF to help me ♡♡♡

It feels so good to have her home again.
At night when It's Freya's bedtime we ALL lay down in bed together to help her sleep. I want her to feel as secure as possible. Especially since I won't be able to do these things all the time once work starts again.


Oh and I realized something stupid. I went through withdrawals too soon. ๐Ÿ˜‘
I mean...the point was that I was going to switch  right? Well...the new pills won't come till like end of the month. Hopefully. So...that means I'd be without pain relief the entire month. And I know I can't do that. I'll be in so much pain that I'll  turn into that bitchy rage monster I was. I wasn't nice at all. I was literally like a rabid dog. I ain't doing that to my loved ones again.

I WILL switch painkillers. Whether the doc agrees or not. I want something less "extreme". A persons tolerance towards opiates ain't supposed to be this high. 

I know who I am. And I know how I want to live ๐Ÿ˜Š
My family is top priority  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?