Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Snowland

Aaaah I'm so happy that it's snowing!
It's finally this season!
Omigooooosh I cant wait till I get to Christmas decorate!!
Anyhoo...we've had a good day. 😊
I've cleaned the house and then me and LeiLei took a stroll to moms place and  had breakfast. Lei lei defintely excited over the snow haha
Aaaand I've been to town with Freyster ♡  we had a good time. We just walked through the snow to town and she got a smoothie to drink while we went window shopping  ☆  And then we went around and looked at stuff at the pet store  :)
She's a sleep now...little angel. 💜
She's been eating good today too ^_^


Frost hurt his wrist at work, so he's a widdle gwumpie... :P  haha he's got work all week though. So I hope it doesn't hurt too bad. We gotta take good care of the new breadwinner ya know? lol hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?