Sunday, May 28, 2017

Happy mother's day



❤❤❤ Happy mother's day to my sweet mother. ❤❤❤

My mom is a lot of things, an amazing grandmother and wife among others... And shit goes up and down in life... But one thing that always remains is her love for her children. ☺

I've always had my mom backing me up... see, mom always believed in me when no one else would. 
And she embraced my weirdness and called me unique when I was an outcast in school. She told me that it was cool to be an outcast, cause that meant I wasn't like everyone else. I wasn't following the dead fish stream trying to be like everyone else. I was me. 👈 And she was proud. 

She made me realize that I was fucking awesome. (😂) 
And I'm a pretty cool mom too... I gave birth to the most adorable and sweet little monster ever. ❤


We can thank my mother for that ❤ Cause she raised this cool thang. Haha


Jag älskar dig mamma. Jag älskar dig sååååå himla mycket! 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?