Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Summer's here

Ok...so yesterday I had a really bad day physically. (that God damn EDS gets in the way sometimes... I had such fun plans with everyone)
But as I mention from time to time here... without sounding like I'm bragging, or sounding like a broken record; I do have an amazing man. Jaysus, he's amazing sometimes. ❤  
He helped me so much. He literally lifted me whenever I had to get up from the sofa all day (it's such a low sofa and when my knees act up,  it's fucking hell) 
But he did everything for me all fucking day, and that kind of support makes me feel loved when I'd normally get so low because of the situation ๐Ÿ’˜ I'm lucky to have him ❤  It's kinda funny how I'm still so madly in love with him  ❤




Eventually I did manage go outside with my family, and I took such nice photos of her too. I think I'm going to try to take photos of Freya in this hole every year ☺ (I've done it so far so I think it could be a cute tradition) 




Anyhoooo... Tomorrow I'll try to post all the wedding things. 
I got so excited planning for our own wedding too lol so I'm gonna post some ideas soon. I know what dress Freyster will wear anyway. 
And I do know that I'd rather die than have a big wedding.๐Ÿ‘ˆ  Yep. No fucking way. If you guys have gone through what I've gone through... Seen what I've seen... You'd feel the same way. ๐Ÿ˜‘


Oh, By this time tomorrow, there's gonna be two little kids asleep in Freyas room ☺❤ yay! 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?