Friday, May 19, 2017

Wedding


Holy balls of love, I'm going to miss Freya this weekend. Like wow. It's going to be so hard without her.  (she had a scary accident last night so we've been up all night watching over her. But she's fine today, and I got the swelling down by 90% by holding lei lei's frozen food over half her head all night. I swear, my heart stopped when she ran that fast and crashed ๐Ÿ’”)

She'll have an awesome weekend though, playing and running on the beach... Swimming and stuff. And also play around in her little pool. It's gonna be great. Buy we already miss her nonetheless. ❤

Were on the train right now, and I'm having a minor panic attack... Cause I forgot my hoodies and capes. And you knooooow how much I love my hoodies and capes. I feel so naked right now lol 

Hey... Tomorrow's open bar in the evening. Wohooo!! Margaritas and Mojitos! Neat. I'm looking forward to that part ahahaha 

Party party. ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ


I'm still upset that I forgot those clothes... Luckily it's going to be ridiculously hot this weekend so. 

But still. Bummer. I feel kinda uncomfortable without them. Oh well.... I suppose I'll just have to drink a fuckton of drinks tomorrow so I won't remember it. Lmao 

We're watching all the people on each train station... It's quite fascinating watching them. Seeing how different everyone is. Unique and different backgrounds. I've leads liked observing people haha 

I'm observing myself right now: Damn Jo you gotta loose weight. ๐Ÿ˜‘

But my man says I'm beautiful so, I suppose I'll listen to him for now haha He does show it lol if you know why I mean ahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚


OK PRE-WEDDING PARTY TONIGHT! WOHO!  ๐ŸŽ‰

We miss you Freya! See you Sunday! 

All you other goonies, have a great weekend. ✌

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I sure do love that stroodle! Shaking her kaboodle while dancing... to no music... haha <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?