Friday, March 16, 2012

The best friend

Gaaah ASDFGHJKL!!! Don't know how to express myself right now but I'm happy! Really really happy!
Lei Lei made a nice turd!
Right.... You may not understand WHY I'm so happy that my dog took a shit and made a nice turd. But I'll tell you...
If you've read this blog before you'd know that Lei Lei is my everything. And she's sick. And she's been getting worse lately... She's been having diarrhea since last week. She'd whine and be in agony... So I was afraid she might loose all the weight that we finally managed to put on her. It took me a long time to even make a her better, gain weight and function normally. But she still weighs the same now so she's not going backwards :)
And today, was the first day where she didn't have diarrhea!
I never thought I'd be so happy to see dog shit HAHAHAHA


This means that she's getting better!


1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful picture. I am so glad Lei Lei is doing so well!!! Nice, healthy shit is a good thing, people take it for granted!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?