Friday, March 23, 2012

Today


first of all, todays photochallange was "Letterbox" I don't have one. So, haha no picture for you.

What I do have is amazing people around me. Far away and right next to me. <3


yeah, I might loose my job, and yeah I don't really have anywhere to go. But I'm really hoping to get the appartment that I looked at today. Both mum and me loved it. (yes my mother has a say in everything haha) almost. I had dinner at their place as well (my family's place I mean) TACOS. om nom nom. *oh the joyrush I'm on now..*

And even though I might loose my job, I still somehow feel like maybe, maaaaaybe things are actually going alright for? :) I'm kindah happy.



What I do need to learn is how to not rely on others. Well, I never really rely on others and I find it hard to trust people BUT I need to learn how to not...uh..how to explain it.. I need to learn that I can be happy alone as well :D I'm the one to make me happy. Yus.





Oh god I need to get some sleep now. Me too tired... and yet I can go to sleep! Cause everything is so intresting right now :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?