Monday, March 12, 2012

So...

The little shit <3 made a good blogpost today (yesterday) about liking your flaws. And wrote 3 things she hates about her looks, and 3 things she likes.

So I figured I'd do the same, might actually come something good out of it ^^

Three things I hate/dislike:

  • my nose, It's a neanderthals nose. hate it. -.-
  • My chubbyness. I don't want to be like this, but then again..the good part of that is that I'm quite nice to cuddle with. haha *squeeeze*
  • My upperlip. There's nothing good about it -.-

Right, three good things then:
  • My eyes (even though one of my eyes is sloppy as fuck.) They're big and I like them :3
  • uh.. my eyebrows. They're awesome. LOL
  • uh... uh.... I know there's gotta be at least one more good thing about my looks...eh....my TATTOOS <--- HAHAHA




lmao

1 comment:

  1. dina flaws räknas inte :c Misa misa vuws your nose and your chubbyness and your upperlip :3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?