Thursday, March 29, 2012

wonders

oh yeah.... see, if I wasn't gonna get fired before, I most definitely am now.

First of all, I snapped at a patient yesterday. He's a mentalcase I know....I'm supposed to overlook things like that. BUT when I'm about to close his door and he starts yelling at me that he'll call my boss and have me fired cause I'm slamming the door...I GET ANGRY. So I snapped at him and said "FFS I HAVEN'T EVEN CLOSED THE FUCKING DOOR YET. HOW CAN I BE SLAMMING IT THEN?!!!? Knock it off and go to bed!!!!"

And that was the end of that.

Today, I'll have a serious chat with that patient. Cause I'm still narked. I am NOT letting this go.

Today I'll hear a lot of excuses from him as usual but I'm kind of getting sick of hearing them. Shit, should shit have. haha as we say in sweden :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?