Thursday, March 29, 2012

Perfection

Lmao
I've actually never gotten this many compliments for my looks befroe which is fun considering the fact that I don't really look or dress like other people do. Then again, I am the most comforable like this so i'll never change :3 I like it, and that's what matters.

Aaaah that reminds me, my mum hated a pic of me with a fag in my mouth I took yesterday. BUT that pic was apparently very popular so HAH!!! Tis ok muuuuum! Derp said, and I quote "tbfh your'e hot as FUCK on that pic". LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Aren't you proud now mum? :D I'm a good girl, my momma siad I'm special lalalalala   See, this means it's OK to look like I do :3

Everyone can back off a bit about disliking my looks.
But yes, the smoking..uhm...I'll quit....all in due time. Don't worry :3




still ain't gonna let my stepmum find a boyfriend for me. Never.
Neeeeeeveeeeer............................... the way things are now is totally fine with me :D


I'm actually starting to be happy again. I'm enjoying myself more and laughing more :D I'm sort of feeling free. AND I GOT THE FUCKING APPARTMENT! It's MINE! Just have to sign the contracts :D YAY life is fucking good right now.





right now I'm going through a lot of Black Label society albums and found this one. Gosh i love this song ^^ it's a pretty one indeed :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?