Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eu de natural



Haha I'm as natural as you can get now.
No makeup, no poo', no carbs or sugar. Lol. Uh yeah with No poo I mean NO SHAMPOO. Lmao.
As many of you might have noticed, I'm not wearing makeup as often anymore. Not that I've ever been that type of girl but you know, it IS fun to do your face once in a while haha. Yes yes being lazy IS one of the reasons haha
Anyway. Day by day, I'm starting to feel prettier and prettier :) some of it comes from within me, but a lot comes from my friends. To hear that I'm pretty as often as I get to hear it now.... I don't think I've ever heard it as much as now. Or maybe, I just never listened?
Moving on. I have hope :) lots and lots of it. Thank you Xi <3

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what I did, but I'm glad I gave you hope. <3 You always have our love.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?