Monday, November 26, 2012

CHRISTMAAAAAAS TIME


Omigosh! Everything is decorated now :D YaY!
And yesterday when we were going to Rogers house, people had put up christmas decorations outside their houses and in the parks and so on. I am so totally going to take a shitload of photos of that.
And also, there's a Christmas parade December 6th and I wanna go! Weeeeeh! *jumps up and down* Gosh. America is definitely a nice place during Christmas I tell you. It's like they ass-raped Christmas and made it their bitch.

But to be honest... I like Swedish Christmas the best <3
And I'll be home on Saint Lucy's day (Lucia) I tried explaining that its a Scandinavian Holliday :)

I'm going to snuggle my tree now. He's singing Christmas songs now and abusing them a bit. And even managed to get Joe Pesci in it O_o

Ya know, my honey caught a cold. Poor baby, he needs to be taken care of now yep. Aaaaaaand we're gonna watch Home Alone!!! Mega-super-fucking-YAAAAAY!!!!!! *falls over in a Christmas bliss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?