Friday, November 9, 2012

Chubby


I feel really really chubby... -_-
Haven't really noticed any change in my clothes though, but I KNOW I've gained weight. YaY ain't that just wonderful lol

Well it's not the end of the world. Just a little more of me to love I guess :P I'll make sure to loose weight and be healthy when I return to Sweden, yup.

I'ma return to Alabama with a smashing sexy body then lmao

Moving on. What else.... I just made chicken pie. Frost's making a fire outside and we'll probably drink a little and sit by the fire later ^_^ Oh and watch Big Bang theory later as well! It's a must! And... Uhm... What else.... Hmmm... Well never mind. It'll come I me later on I guess. I'm going to sneak up on Frost now... Or not. He just entered the door. Bah. Hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?