Thursday, November 29, 2012

Weeeeh!


Ermageeerrdh!' I've had an awesome day today :D
We went to see a movie, Life Of Pi. It really was a beautiful movie. Not a movie I'd watch again probably but it had such beautiful effects ya know? And I liked the story :) First time I went to the cinemas with Frost <3

Aaaand we ate at Taco Bell. Ooooom nom nom nom. Yes. That's a good place for moi. And we did some shopping (I did some shopping... Nothing crazy this time) And I've bought some Christmas presents and a hoodie and a t-shirt for baby :) And these body lotions for me. My god, I smell fucking fantastic! Delicious Jo!

























And after the movie we ate at Waffle House. :) I liked it! Aaaws I like diners around here. Diners are AWESOME. Oh oh oh and OH.MY.GOD. I bought the biggest fucking pie in history. it's SO heavy. It's in the fridge right now. Imagine my happiness right now. hah.



1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?