Sunday, November 18, 2012

Huddle house

Oh oh oh *jumps up and down* we've been on new adventures today! I bought Christmas presents for my mother and my wee sister! And an "outfit" for Lei Lei to wear on Christmas :) teeheee~ She'll look adorable I tell you <3 she really will. Oh and I bought Alabama fussy socks for myself cause my feet are so fucking cold. And now they're not. You know why? CAUSE I'M WEARING THEM! :D woop woop!

And we ate a Huddle house. It's always been sort of a dream for me to eat at a diner, so it always makes me happy to do it ^_^ It never gets boring. And people are always so freakin' kind and polite. This whole 'tip' thing is still new to me... I never know how much to tip -_-

Next time it'll be something like Applebee's or something. OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?