Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pies and cookies

Aaargh I've been making Swedish apple pies today. And the flour was self rising (yeah I didn't know that... Hah) But they turned out alright anyway. But I made too much dough I guess cause its fucking hard for me to figure out how much a dl is in cups and grams and so on and I just made it as I saw fit haha But I decided to make simple cookies out of the rest of the dough.

Roger's coming over soon as well so he gets to eat some too. I'ma stuff my cute Frost with pie as well :D

Oh and here's the grand part... I'm making home made vanilla sauce. Turns out Americans don't have that. And they certainly don't use it for their pies either.. So this will be a new experience for both Frost, Roger and lil miss mother in law :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?