Friday, November 30, 2012

*snore*

That's what Frost is doing right now. He's snoring right next to me... ya know, I took the most adorable photo of him snuggling up on my boob...But I figured that he probably wouldn't be all that happy about seeing his sleeping snoring face all over the blogworld.

But he really looks so adorable.
Ya'll will just have to take my word for it.

It's not really that late here... not at all actually. It's 8 pm right now. He's been passed out for the last hour or so. I don't mind having him all snuggled up next to me though :) This actually just makes me fall even more for him, if that's even possible? But he's so cute! And he makes little noises...gaaah... I can't help it. I'm going in to attack-mode here. Rawr... Anyway... Oh dear, the months just pass by O_o  Fast. I've already been here for two months... It'll be time to go home soon. But it's alright. I'll be back here next year again. *Can hardly wait*

Right, I started writing here cause I don't really have much to do at the moment and also cause someone has me under snuggle-control. <3 But then again, what can I write? I've mostly written a shitload of wordpoop as I usually do :)
So... we haven't done much today really. Well... we have, but...yeah. Moving on. And I ate PIE. As you may have noticed ahaha Nerd as I am I even put it out on instagram.

koalaland <---- feel free to have a look :D

Anyway........I seriously really really need to pee right now so I'm gonna go. I need to figure out an escape route through the bed and all the wonderful cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?