Monday, April 22, 2013

coffee

Today has been probably the weirdest day in a long time for me... It's not like anything weird has happened, but just the it is and how I'm feeling and so on...

First of all, I got up real early and went to the clinic to see my doctor. Yay. Not. Took the cell tests and asked about how it will feel when I choose to take out my spiral. Cause I mean, that shit HURT like a motherfucker when I put it in...Luckily she said it's doesn't hurt that bad to take it out. 'Always hurts more to put things in then to take them out'... lol Am I the only one who found it funny and dirty?

yeah..fine.

Anyway, sweetest old lady that one.
So sad that she had her face up my vagina, otherwise I might've actually been able to look her in the face afterwards when she was talking to me. it's a pity.
But I'm guessing she gets that a lot. I'm not that much of a prude really.... But today, she went further than anyone has before. I swear to god she was all up inside my uterus. Aaaaaaall so she could say 'well, the moment you take this spiral out, you should get pregnant. Such a fertile young lady you are'.

aahahaha *nervous giggle* Ain't that cute...

See, it has nothing to do with being a prude. It's about your vagina having some dignity left when you leave.

Also, I've had a fuckton of coffee today.
Don't know if you can tell? But I did.

Right, and after all that...I went home and was going to take le pigbear out for a walk but FELL ASLEEP on the bed again and slept till waaaaay after noon. I say noon cause it sounds earlier than admitting I slept till 2pm. But yes... holy shit I slept.

Woke up and thought OH DEAR POOR LEI LEI and saw that she's been busy playing with her waterbowl instead. Yep. Water everywhere and she flipped it upside down and moved it across the room. Looked like it was actually heading towards my room............................... hmm.

So I gave her water and that was the end of that. Turned out she was thirsty. Nothing else.


And now that I'm finally up again, I've nibbled on a cookie, an egg and some yoghurt cause apparently that's all I have to eat right now. Singoalla cookies. I fn hate those cookies. my brother loves them. But they're disgusting......... and I'm nibbling on one right now. Do you see how hungry I was?

Anyway, I'm gonna head out with Lei lei and then return home to my beloved couch and watch Game Of Thrones and theeeeeeeeen I'll watch Vikings. YAY!

Yes... oh and around 5 I'm heading to daddy's place. Dinner. Yum. Real food. Mmm...


I wonder when snuggletree will wake up today hmm?




lei lei and me two years ago. Aws...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?