Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday


See, today I figured that I'd start with green tea instead of strong coffee.
Haha wow look at me. Having a healthy breakfast too :)

I'm gonna work yet again in a group I've never been in.

See the boss called me and told me how brave she thought I was for jumping in an working in a new group that is never worked for. And they asked me this morning of I wanna do it again haha

I figured, why not?
My work is just about the same in any group. It's just the patients and their whereabouts that I need to learn. Haha

Today is a retirement home a little closer to where I live. Sweet.


For the first time in months, I actually feel calm and relaxed.
Cause I bought the tickets yesterday. Now I know that I'll be in Alabama in about two weeks <3 And right now, nothing else matters.

My stupid job, economy... Everything.
For the moment, they don't matter.

FYI, I've decided to live with my brother for a while longer.
Why not just take a chance?

I'm strong enough to stay here now. And I've noticed that I can control him for now with my words. Maybe I can help him choose a better path in life? Ah we'll see.

Either way, I save up money. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?