Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Meh..

I'm about to take Lei Lei for a walk now. And then I've got to hurry to work. 15 hours of work ahead of me. Blaaargh.... But it's a good thing :) It's money.

Oh and yesterday I managed to finally get an answer about my VISA. They emailed me. And YAY. I can always stay for 90 days in the U.S as long as I got back to Sweden in between. Preferably for at least three months before I return to the states. Now that's good news.

I can work and do my thang and then visit Frost whenever money, luck and time are on my side. :)

This really calmed me down tremendously though...
I mean, I'm going to meet my boyfriend. I get why they might see me as someone who's trying to sneak her way in the U.S and stay there. I can understand that.

What I can't understand is why they'd think I'd wanna live there when I live in Sweden? I'm not sure America knows exactly how great Sweden really is? There's no way I could throw away all the benefits from living in this country for the U.S. Which is why I'm bringing my poot here too <3 I'll make sure he'll live a very nice and happy life with me here.

Ok. WALK!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?