Monday, April 8, 2013

Meatloaf

I'm a mothers house right now. Lunch! Weeeeeh! She made the most delicious meatloaf I've ever had. Oh dear it's good.
As usual I'm slow in the morning.... Maybe cause it's brighter these days? Hmm... Well I'll always be a lazy little turd that enjoys snuggles in bed more than most people do. Hah

Oh and tomorrow I'll work from morning till evening. 07:00-15:00 and then 17:30-21:45. Weird hours I know. But it's in two different groups. Yep. :)

Since I can't talk to my snuggletree tomorrow morning then I'll probably sleep till 5:30 or something instead of 5am.

Even if my work is 6 minutes away and I don't start till 07:15.... I need to get up early as fuck otherwise my brain ain't gonna fiction properly. I need that time to do sit-ups and have coffee and eat my breakfast. Eating my breakfast usually takes about an hour anyway haha cause I'm not too fond of eating first thing in the morning. Unless it's freakin' delicious of course. Haha

I still get to write with Frost though :) Even if I can't see him. So that's awesome ^_^
I bet he's jealous of my delicious lunch right now. I swear to god honey, you'll fucking LOVE this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?