Monday, April 15, 2013

wow

well... I just bought my tickets to the U.S :D weeeeeeeei!
Best vacation ever. Yeah that's right...it'll be a vacation for me. Free from eeeeeverything in sweden. EVERYTHING. Yep.

I get to go to Aaaaamsterdam, and then Atlanta/Georgia..which apparently is one of the biggest airports in the whole world. Which is making me slightly nervous cause I don't have much time there.... yep. Let's just hope they won't interrogate me the same way they did in Chicago this time...

And theeeeen Im going to Huntsville <3
Gah, I miss my baby! I can't wait to be with him again. Yaaaay!

And daddy dearest paid all of it. Thaaaaank you~ 
(tbh I didn't expect him to do that..I thought he'd back out)
But I'm happy now!

Oh so happy.

And on my way home I'm dropping by Atlanta again, then New york and from there it's straight home to Sweden.

Life... is good.

Well, I'm gonna continue to watch Vikings now.
No wait... I'ma bake some bread first. Yep.

Todeloooo!




1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you can find a way over here! If not I understand...next time (as I'm sure there'll be no limit of times you come over here, passport permitting, til you get your Koalatree© over to Sweden.) Excited for you!! OOOOOH BY THE WAY, I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST. You don't have to buy anything, but I do want a picture of something at the Amsterdam airport (Schipol, right?). I'll msg you about it later. I'm sure your trip will be fine, just think neutral thoughts, keep yourself fed and all thoughts of posing as any kind of terrorist packed away deep in your brain. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?