Monday, April 1, 2013

Solsken!


YaY sunshine!
I'm actually sitting outside in the sun now. Vitamin D is good for ya. And it's warm in the sun too so I can sit in my top like this without being cold. Plus coffee keeps me warm. Mmm.... Coffee.

Better do this while I can cause apparently there's a new snowstorm heading to Sweden. Great.... Just when you think spring is here.

What about all the flowers that has blossomed now? All the snowdrops and crocuses? Will they die? And I've finally seen little buds on the trees and bushes.
Stupid fucking snow.... I'm hoping that the wether forecast is wrong. They rarely are, but it's happened that they've been wrong before right?

Well, I'm soaking in the sun while I can. When I'm in Alabama I have a feeling that I'll be hiding from the sun since it'll be so damn hot. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?