Sunday, April 14, 2013

New group

I'm working in a new group today. And I've never even met year people before and they're ADORABLE! So freakin' kind. It feels great to be here tbh.

And I'm not tired even though I've only slept 2 hours. I blood pressure however dropped TWICE. Which made me deaf, white and I hit the ground haha weird.  

But now I'm fine.

I'm drinking coffee and eating food. Yay me.

And had a deep talk with a patient. I think he may just be the sweetest old man I've ever met. And he told me about life, it's secrets and about love.. And he wished me luck with the love of my life, and said that true love is something rare and precious and that I should always give him the attention he needs. 'I hope you both live happily ever after and may your love never die, child' oh my god, it warmed my heart. Such stories... He met his true love at the age of 75 and she died 5 years later <3 He said that my love for Frost gave him happiness. It's the second time a patient told me that now. 

Is it stupid that it makes me happy to hear that? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?