Wednesday, May 11, 2016

More work and birthdays


Happy birthday to the best dad and husband in the universe!
It's the birthday of the man who stole my heart today :) The day after my birthday haha it's almost like fate huh?
So Happy birthday honey! I hope you and I will spend at least 50 more of them together <3 I love you to saturn and back!
Can't wait to marry yoooou~




I also happen to have a very boring, yet important meeting at my other workplace. -_- Bummer. It's about medicine and shit which is kinda important so off we go. Straight there from my other job. Haha All I manage to do is go from one job to the other. Luckily my boss said I could bring Lei Lei which made things less stressful for me. :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks beeb! I love you nor than anything. Our lil family means everything to me. You're the best ❤

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?