Saturday, September 10, 2016

Being a tired nerd is hard.

 (From now on I earn a LOT more. And me is mucho happy bout that)

So I took my other half with me to dinner last night.
The new chinese restaurant around the corner. YUM! 
So happy that we finally have a chinese restaurant nearby. 



It was delish.

It's been a good week. I've been with Freya a lot, alone. I've always wanted to have some mommy daughter alone time with her, and now that Frost is working everyday we gets to have our days.

And I love it. I love being home with her. She's such a sweet kid.
Mom has been helping out a lot too. It's hard puzzling your schedule up like this when I work a difficult schedule.
She wakes you up by sitting on your chest, leaning forward, giving you a good morning kiss,  and then doing the eskimo kiss <3 Gaah... she's too cute.




Though, the other day she sat on me, patted my head, smiled and said "Iiidiot.." slowly.
And then did the cutest smile ever.

And I was like O_____O

Jaw dropped.


1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?