Sunday, September 25, 2016

The weekend


Oooooh, I forgot to tell you guys. We got a coffee blender. :D
I made my own coffee this morning and it was deeeelicious :3 hahaha I liked making my own coffee. 



This was the sunset earlier :)
So pretty. the picture just didn't catch the right orange pink colors...

Well, I'm kinda tired. It's been a nice weekend. And at the same time it's been rough on me. But I've had a nice time with Frost & Freya. Having Frost around makes things easier. Duh.
I figured pics would do better than words lol
I'm too tired to write anything good.



Other than that I've had like THE best sushi ever. And that our lil' family went to a restaurant yesterday. Yay us. Yeah....that's about it.




I woke up pretty late tonight, next to Freya -_- *sigh* Slept away another evening.

Yet I can't sleep normally...............blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?