Friday, September 23, 2016

You & I

Have you noticed how the autumn just popped up?
I'm loving it. I love sitting in the autumn sun....just basking in it.
Me and Frost sat like that for a long while the other morning. <3

He's really important to me...duh.
But he supports me and loves me unconditionally and that's a rare and beautiful thing.
I'm sure all of you already know I love him the same way.
Gosh, I've had a very rough day. (and that might even be an understatement)

I've been waiting for the doc to call me all day. Yet no call came.
I've been writing a list of what to tell the doctor too, since I can't remember things well.

I have to get injections, and that's fine. Those injections I've had before. Nothing new.
They'll actually help a lot. So that's cool. That's not the issue...
But I also need to discuss the possible brain damages I have for going with meningitis for so long.
This is my punishment. For not taking it seriously when I had such extreme headaches for two weeks....I should've gone to the ER sooner. Maybe then I wouldn't be so fucked up. There's no use going though "what if's" and shit. I know that....but... aaah whatever.

My memory is failing me, I can get so exhausted that I'll just fall asleep no matter where I am, I won't mind my surroundings either. I'll sleep if I'm tired and that's that.

Apparently, Frost told me he was going to town to get lei lei a leash, and he asked if I wanted to come and eat lunch and so on before he went. And apparently I said no. And we talked for quite a bit apparently. But I told him i didn't wanna go and that I wanted to stay at home and rest..... (but I wanted to go though....)
Yet I have no recollections of this whatsoever. None.
I have NO memory of our conversation at all.... And tbh, it scares me. :(
For some reason it scared me so much that I started crying...... haha I'm silly.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Or if it even has anything to do with meningitis at all.

I have a fuckton of new meds to eat...they should only help though.


So what exactly is wrong with me?

Is there something else I've forgotten now?


Anyway...Frost tried his hardest to cheer me up.
A box of fancy chocolate that a very nice man, or woman picked out. (I'm not sure what she'd prefer to be called) I'll write woman. Frost said it was his own favorites that he picked out for me. So I thought that that guy sounded nice. They were delicious <3


After that we went out for Japanese food. I ate California maki, and Freya & Frost ate Yakisoba and Yakiniku. Freya LOVES Yakiniku. So that's great :D She gobbled it down like an animal lol

Everyday I get reminded of how blessed I truly am, Frost and I were meant to be.
So we found each other. We'll always back each other up.
Aaah, I'm just trying to explain how he makes me happy. Even when I'm hurting....or crying cause I've lost a whole day in memory or something. I know I sound mushy. But in my eyes, it ain't lame to show someone your love.


I'm lucky to have both Freya and Frost in my life. One can't have one, without the other. haha
And my friends...and family, they're gold worth.


Tonight we're playing Rise Of Iron. I get so excited haha It's amazing
Can't wait till Ida's character has leveled up enough to go there too. Bet she'd love it.
It's honestly great. <3

I plan on making my warlock the main character once it's leveled up to a good light gear that is :3

yeah... I know... "Nerd talk."


Well, I feel like this song was fitting.
Jo <3 Frost = Forever










And last, but not least: Happy birthday you beautiful lady <3 Your'e gorgeous, don't ever let anyone bring you down. Your'e amazing and kind and precious to me. So I hope your birthday was amazeballz.







1 comment:

  1. Awwwweee. You and Frost <3 That's some pure OTP shit right there.
    I can relate a little to losing days and stuff. I can talk about that next time we talk on the phone if you wanna~ I got some good tips for it! Or at least temporary stuff. But better than nothing.

    AND THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 I ATE A LITTLE CAKE AND STUFF. IT WAS NICE AND COSY. ONE DAY, WHEN WE LIVE CLOSER, WE WILL CELEBRATE B-DAYS TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE EVEN MORE AMAZEBALLSSSSSSS. AND FREYA CAN PULL ON MY HAIR THEN AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS.

    hugs and kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?