Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The wheels keep on turning


I gotta say, I've got one of the most understanding and cooperative bosses ever.

He's very kind.

I can be off work for as long as I like. No problems there.
And he even read about EDS. Which kinda surprised me when he wrote that he read some articles about it. hah... ain't that something?





I'm getting weirder and weirder by the day. But on the painscale I've been maintaining a 4 daily, which is remarkable. And nice!

Sure, I can get insane pain every now and then but hey. I've been doing great with less than half my dosage of painkillers. That's pretty amazing.


There's just this other teeny weeny tiny problem that's disturbing the peace.
But it'll be dealt with tomorrow. It'll be a long day. Maybe I'll tell ya about it some day.


Luckily I have the most supportive man in the history of men.
I mean, I could seriously commit some horrible crime and he'd help cover it up lol

I'm not saying I'd do something. Duuuh. But I'm just saying he's that kinda man. haha

He's got my back, and I've got his.


Feels good to have an extra income btw. Who would've though that he'd find such a great job where he actually does well and feels comfortable. He likes his coworkers and he bought his first real power-drill and tool set so now he's a full fledged "montör". lol
I'm happy for him :) So very happy! <3


Well, I suppose I better go to bed soon, so I'll be ready for tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?