Wednesday, October 5, 2016

It's a new day


Good morning sunshines ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It's a beautiful autumn day. It's already October...gosh.  Where'd the time go? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
It feels really good that Frost takes the mornings when he's home. I mean it feels good to know that I can lay in bed till 9 sometimes and he'll handle Freyster. 
It's a reassuring feeling I suppose. Haha
(I handle the Going to bed at night part though๐Ÿ˜ด) I try to make it fair ๐Ÿ˜„

But yeah... it takes a while before my body starts to function in the morning. And it can take a loooong while too. But today I was lucky enough to just have my knees not working. Usually my back plays a big role in the morning misery. But I seem to be free from that today ๐Ÿ˜€ So when my body is a bitch, Frost is my superHero haha

I do get out of bed pretty fast normally if I'm alone with Freya. Motherly instincts are stronger than most things. You'd be surprised ๐ŸŒŸ
They'll kick in and you'll get your ass up no matter what. 
PEEEEW!!☇☇☇ Like a greased lightning lol 

Well, I mean. Most moms have motherly instincts anyway. Though I've seen one or two that just lacks them completely. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
But why focus on the crappy moms? Focus on the good ones. ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I know Onka is going to be a great mom. Aaah I miss her. I'll spoil her baby like crazy lol
So yay for that. Less yay for me going to the dentist today. ๐Ÿ˜‘ eeeuuughh..... *shivers*
Well. I should get ready. ♡

Freya has been veeeeeery snuggly this morning ๐Ÿ˜


1 comment:

  1. Some people shouldn't be mothers. It's that simple <.<
    YOU ON THE OTHER HAND... 10/10 MOM <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?