Saturday, December 3, 2016

☆ Merry Christmas ☆



Our tree is finally up! Yaaay! It's so pretty. I worked hard AF on that tree I tell ya.
Fyi I wrote a post like this an hour ago but I aint got no fucking clue about where it went. I wonder if I sent it to someone? If so.... awkwarrrd. Eheh...
Anyhoo..... Gotta prepare Freya for today's festivities. She's going to my cousins daughters baptism. (It's a big deal here) so Freyster is going with my mom and Lasse to represent our family lol cause i ain't going. My body isn't in the best of moods so to speak.


Gotta go to the post office in a bit. 
My boss sent me a package. I wonder what it is. Hmmm....
For certain reasons I'm going to be a housewife for a while. :D 

So I'm not working for them anymore. And hopefully, ooooooh I really hope this works... Hopefully this can change the direction if my occupation or something. I'm tired of working in tbe healthcare. It's a tiresome job, and ungrateful too.
If you think about it.. all I do is wipe someone else's shit. I do it to patients, and then I come home and do it more.
I don't want that anymore.


I do however want to work with people. My amazing social skills should not go to waste HahaHah So we'll see what happens. For now, I'll be staying at home. I still earn more than a lot of people by just sitting here.
It's better than taking care of someone else.
From now on, the only ones I wanna take care of is my family ♡
Opportunities. Bam. I has them.

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?