Thursday, December 15, 2016

This week

Ok so we had Lucia on Tuesday... my baby was adorable. It didn't last long but she was cute while it lasted haha



And then there was yesterday...
Aaaah yesterday. Now that was one fucking hard day 
See it started good. Freyster woke up around 8:30, we had breakfast. And she ate a tooooon of it.





And then we played, watched movies and read books and I cleaned and vacuumed and so on... and then bam. Fron nowhere, i got really dizzy and started puking like crazy. And i mean the kind of puking where there's only a bit of drool before the blast. Yep. 
I threw up probably 12 times yesterday. As soon as I took a sip of water it would trigger it and I had to run to the bathroom. 😑 It sucked. 
And I just couldn't stay awake. So I had a timer on my phone for 5 minutes that was on ALL THE TIME. So if I fell asleep it was ok cause I'd wake up fast. 

Eventually mom came and picked up Freyatron. And she got to stay the night with mom and Lasse. 
And then Frost came home from work and we watched some good stuff and talked and... yeah. That was our evening. 

So last night around 10 I finally had my "breakfast". Hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?