Saturday, June 17, 2017

Morning dickwaffles



Hey sunshines. It's finally time for a blogpost haha Been a while huh?
I've been up to a little bit of this and a little bit of that lately.

I'm not even sure what to write tbh... I mean, sure I can tell you what I've been up to...I guess. (though it ain't anything interesting)
I met Moa & Arthur the other day, they're moving to Brickebacken July 1st so that's fucking awesome. Me and Freyster will go see them a lot then. Gotta give Brickebacken cred for their outdoor pool for the kids. (That's about the only good thing about brickebacken...)  Ah, and Hanna is back in Sweden finally so I promised to go to Hanna & Malins house some day soon. We've been friends for so many years, and it's nice that we just remained the same.

Aaah, what else. . . Oh I've been hanging out with Sofi too. And me and Natta have been meeting up for secret short walks lmao You take what you can get right? :P haha


I've gotten to know some guys that are pretty fun to play with, so I've been goofing around with them a lot. Which is kinda nice~ cause that way I can play with others when Stevie doesn't have time for me haha Or when Stacy has strippernight. You feel me? Sometimes it's good that Frost doesn't play bo3 online with me, if he heard the stupid shit some guys say...he'd pitch a fit. Then he'd find them... and destroy them. Yep. He gets pretty pissed of when someone disrespects me. go figure huh? haha

Yeah.


Well I'll just end this post by showing you how fucking amazing I am sometimes haha
I can't play anything but hardcore these days... I tried core but it's just so boring. Black ops 3 is still fun. Infinite warfare sucks...adwanced is dead. And wwII is around the corning. Gotta play the beta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?