Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bladiblaaah

Welp it's saturday.
I woke up in extreme fucking pain. Oh my lord it hurt... -.-
But if I'm a little brutal towards my own body then I can usually cure pain with pain lol So I tortured myself till it was too much to handle and now I'm kinda ok.

I need a strong person right now. Someone who can hug me and crack my bones. Nathalie can't, mom can't... I don't expect my sister to either haha My brohter is a broken man with a broken body so he can't hurt me even if he wanted to.

So..... I think I may have to go find my cousin.
I need a brutal hug that'll crack every bone in my body hahah

I have no idea why I'm so freakin' stiff today? Like a stick...
I'ma do my oh so few pushups that I can do lol and situps and squats and then I'm done with that for the day. And then it's cooking time! :D





Oh and don't get me wrong, you don't have to be sad or depressed to be in pain. I'm quite the jolly little asshole, happy and excited :)

Welp, I'll see who I can find today.
There's only one woman I know who's capable of hugging me till it hurts......... I wonder if I can get a hold of her today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?