Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday right?

I'm about to make some waffles. Nathali just woke up and I bet she's hungry. And then later I'll go over to Stina and cuddle her baby. :D And her too of course. *squeeeze*

Well, before that I'll probably watch a horror movie. I was thinking of watching The Last Will And Testament Of Rosalind Leigh. Yep. Never heard of it before but figured, heeeey why not?

Seems scary enough.


So, it's all clear now. I've got my old job back. Woho!
But I'm not too sure how much I'll work there cause my other job (let's just call it job #1) they're being sneaky not wanting to share me with them so they're booking me EVERYDAY so there's no room for bricke hahahah Well, I can't complain. The beauty of job #1 is thar it's super near by. (Good for Lei Lei AND me, especially if I get called in the morning) The beauty of my old job is... well, that it's my old job! My old buddies :D My comfort zone, where I'm allowed to be as weird as I actually am and people just like me anyway :D YAAAAAAAY! I can be a freak again and not hold things in. Aaah... how wonderful.

You have no idea how much I have to keep inside me at job Number 1. I mean, my humor for one is AWESOME and very silly. I'm goofy. And I have to pretend to not be goofy there lol

But the beauty is that my boss over there is epic. Woop woop.

Alright, waffle time. Yum.


Oh right, my baby might come here real soon.
I can't wait!
we need to do some babymaking too. yay haha
*making a nasty weird humping dance*
Anyway, I'll take him here too. But not during the winter lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?