Friday, August 16, 2013

Enthusiastic and energetic

I'm feeling all pumped up with energy.
Could be all the giant amount of coffee I've had, or all the love I'm feeling. Or the fact the Lei Lei's sleepy face is adorable. 

Yesterday was a really good day. I worked, and then had the evening off so I made waffles and junk, and had sushi with Natta and hung out with my sister. Yep.

I stayed up all night with Nathalie and Josefin, it was so much fun.
We just sat outside looking at how the city is at night. Laughing and snorting. lol Yep. And I talked to my baby too! He seemed like he was enjoying himself which meant a lot to me. I even had a nice talk with his father :) I saw a picture of Frost and them that was taken last night and ya'll should see Frosts smile! SO ADORABLE! GOSH! <3 It almost gave me a heart attack from cuteness ahaha

Well anyway, moving on... it's friday now. And I have work later. I picked the late and short shift today cause I felt like that was enough for today :) Sometimes it's rather nice with shorter shifts. Especially when I start at 6pm :D haha So I decided that I'll be making some waffles again and then some salmon and cauliflower. It's great that Nathali loves these waffles :) They're super healthy and barely any carbs in them and no sugar. 

So...yeah.. that's what I'll do I think. Possibly some cleaning too. 

The next four days are gonna be rough though. 3 of them are 15 hour shifts........... eheh...

welp, I'd like to save up as much money as possible now cause I want to do all kinds of things with Frost when he comes here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?