Thursday, August 22, 2013

The feeling of not being good enough

I had a really horrible nightmare...
I dreamt that I was somehow being stalked... But I didn't KNOW someone was watching me... And then it was a girl, who I knew in that dream. But not in reality... 
And she stabbed the fuck out of me. 

I woke up in panic and had to check my chest for wounds... 

I remember waking up in panic... My heart was pounding like crazy. I was actually scared for reals this time... It's been a while since I had a dream that honestly scared me. 


"Some dream meanings of being stabbed relate it to a feeling of inadequacy. You have not been up to par lately, or there is someone out there that you think is better than you. It is because of emotions and feelings like these that you may find yourself being stabbed in the dream world. This is just one possible dream interpretation for being stabbed though. 

Are you failing at what you want to succeed in? Maybe you're trying too hard, and the feeling of fail is overwhelming you. Are you subconsciously thinking that you aren't good enough? 
Are you scared of not succeeding?  "

"Try your best. Even if you fail, it doesn't mean that you're any less of a person. You are loved wether you win or fail. "



I quite enjoy reading dreams once in a while. This however... Didn't do shit for me. -_-

So fucking stupid. Of course I'm scared shitless of not succeeding since I can't find solutions.  Stupid.  I already knew that. 

Sometimes reading dreams can actually help you handle some thing. Like things you don't realize, things you fear and so on and so on. And even tell you if you getting ill. 

And sometimes it's just dicks and cheese. 

1 comment:

  1. In this dream, the girl you knew in it, represents you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?