Friday, August 9, 2013

Good day!

well good day my fellow readers. haha

I am feeling so many feelings right now. Overwhelmed by all the emotions and excitement. I has hope. Lots of it.

I had some coffee and cake with Mom and Lasse just now <3 as a Swede, I do love fika. haha We all do. Anyway.. we discussed stuff and junk..the future and so on. So I feel very confident and happy :)

I was home from that other job today as well. BUT, this morning...apparently my #1 job called and asked me to work tonight. In which I agreed. Without even KNOWING it. So when I woke up again I had no recollection of agreeing to that and just saw the text they sent where it said I was booked for the evening. Hello panic attack. And then I realized, Ooooooh~ I don't start till 3. hah, No worries then lol

So I'ma work this fine evening. And stay at home this weekend too. So I might as well work evening shifts then I suppose?

I miss my babe... a lot. He's so sweet :) Making my heart go bathump! And squeeeeeeze! <3 Rawr!

Woop woop I'm ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?