Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stupid weather

I like it when it rains... I I'm inside. Under a blanket watching a movie or having coffee or whatever. Doing cosy nice stuff. Not working OUTSIDE. Getting soaked.

It's not raining YET... But the weather is so stupid. Tricking me into believe it's chilly so I wore my hoodie... And now it's so hot it feels like I'm melting. Yet too cold for just a shirt to wear. What the fuck does the weather gods want me to wear?! lol

Oh and I was so sleepy this morning... I actually overslept. Well it's overslept for me. I woke up around 5:30am instead of 5! Oh the horror. And I didn't manage to get up till 6... And then I had coffee and talked to Frost as usual.

But I was so dizzy when I got up that I almost slipped and fell. I wobbled to the coffee maker and stood there, staring... For a long time. lol

I took to sheepy pills last night. But I kinda realize now that I took them Too fucking late plus I increased my blood circulation right before that so everything affected me way too hard :3

Ah I told Frost this morning at work that I'll probably be really stressed and late and junk. (Cause the schedule was pure goat poop) but I somehow managed to finish then all super fast AND have time to go to the bathroom! Weeeeeeh oh the luxury. It's not everyday I get to go to the bathroom while working hahaha There's simply no time for it.

I'm still super sleepy though....... Zzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?