Friday, October 17, 2014

Good morning!

I'm just sitting here looking for new K- dramas to watch.
I haven't been watching any in like 2 years! (Oh The horror!!) I miss it though. Korean RomCom is by far the best romcom in the world. haha

I'm also doing the laundry, just so you know.
I didn't just get up at 06:50 to look at new series to watch haha



So, what can I tell you?
Hmmm.. Ah, Freya has slept these past 4 days in her own bed. It's probably been harder on me than her, cause she's slept silently and comfortable all night. Me on the other hand worried and had to check on her and all that. I just can't relax.. But she sleeps, and snuggles on her own. :) She woke up right after 6 this morning wanting milk :D Good for her that I just happen to be a living milk truck lol Oh and I put her to bed at midnight just so you now. She seems to wanna play and be active the most between midnight and 2am..........and I'm not so keen on that haha But at least she doesn't get mad when I put her in her bed then. She just lays there babbling and crowing. A giggle here and there. And whenever I'd look at her, she just looks up with big eyes and smile :)


My two favorite people <3

Welp I guess I'll run down and hang up the laundry. And after that, I'll probably need a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.


Freya fell back asleep again so I guess I'll just...yeah. Force snuggle Frost :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?