Sunday, October 26, 2014

If you think about it...

 . . . . I'm extremely lucky to have such a man as Frost.

But it was probably fate that brought us together, not luck :)


I'm so madly in love with you. I wake up everyday thinking that I have the most handsome man on the planet. His snuggles are the best. And his kisses are too. It's a premium top notch dude that Frost haha He has his downsides, as do I. And I know we're meant to be. Twinflames <3

And I love doing everything with you. Because of you I enjoy thinking about the future, making plans and dreams. 
And let me point out that no matter how shitty certain situations been in my life, I have fulfilled EACH and EVERY one of my dreams so far. One by one.

So now I have more dreams to fulfull with you <3
Travels and adventures that awaits us.

Yep. I love you like crazy, honey. Now and forever.



I try to show it every day, cause you never know when it can all disappear.
I might get hit by a truck tomorrow. Did I tell him how much I adore him today?


Yes. Yes I fucking did :D

Did I kiss and love Freya to the moon and back today?

Yep. I sure did. Times a thousand lol haha



So, for me it's important to show the love. 
Love is the most powerful thing in the whole world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?