Sunday, October 12, 2014

Snuggles and shower


Aaah yesterday was a long day. In a good way though.
We ate good food, watched LOTR trilogy (extended versions mind you) 12 hours of fucking epic awesomeness.

Aaah, Freya got a quick shower with Frost today. She liked showering with him haha last time when we tried to shower her on her own she screamed like crazy -.-
So know we know, she enjoys showers TOGETHER. Not alone.

So today both mommy AND daddy got soaking wet. I didn't plan mine, but I ended up wet anyway.

Aaaaand when I finally got her dry, she puked on me. Ah the wonderful joy of babies. Hahaha

Today seems to be a slow snuggle day. Freya is sleeping on our bed like a boss. Frost is playing Madden. And I'm just enjoying me time in the laptop. Yea. Comic books and mangas/manhwas. Aaaand eBay!! (Gotta fucking love eBay)

I talked to my friend Ida earlier, she moved to her new apartment this weekend in Varberga. Her EX boyfriend is a douche and I wish him all the hells fury to rain upon him. But anyway, when I get better and ca walk longer...I'll walk to her aaaall the time!
She's finally getting settled in. I was supposed to visit her today but the rain is pouring down. I love it though. When you're all snuggled up in the sofa with blankets, sipping on coffee and ready to watch a movie. :)


We decided that I'll visit her tomorrow. Im taking the buss then. :D And Freya will be in the baby carry harness or whatever you wanna call it.
I ain't even got a clue what it's called tbh...
But anyway. Yeah.
Yesterday: LOTR marathon. 12 hrs. Hot chocolate. Tacos!
Today: rain, snuggles and coffee. (And soon homemade hamburgers)
Tomorrow: buss with Freya to see Ida. Coffee. Cosyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?