Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Today!

Today was Freya's 2 month check-up at BVC.
She's 62cm tall, and 5,8 something-something kg. :D
Big squirrel! 

After that, we came home and took a long fucking nap.
(Freya stayed up till 3:30am SCREAMING. -_- Now I've had lovelier moments in my life...) And then getting up around 9. Yeah, we NEEDED that nap.
Frost hasn't been feeling so super well today. Poor snugglepoot.

I however went up after that nap and went out for lunch with two old friends of mine. I hadn't met Lovisa in 3 damn years! Such a long time, Certainly didn't feel like it.
Hah, two ladies that feel in love with my daughter today <3


Aaah, we had a real good time. :) I missed them.
haha Edita sent photos of her and Freya to her girlfriend saying 'I'm ready for a baby!!!' haha
The  she turned around and said 'Ah, my uterus just jumped a little!'

Freya is being a little pootdoodle right now..
I'm trying to keep her awake so she'll be sleepy tonight, but she's just superpissed instead.

What? A mom eating your face isn't what everyone wants to wake up to? I thought it was.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?