Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The sisters


The diaper express lol
"And so they came, with packages of diapers in their arms"

(8 packages to be exact... Thank yoooou~)


Gorgeous Hanna and her sister Malin dropped by today. Awesome company in other words. The Kaliff sisters. Aaaah, me and Hanna are the type of people that will probably ALWAYS be friends. It's such a simple friendship where nothing is taboo to talk about. Plus she's like a man sometimes lol (personalitywise) so we get along perfectly. haha We're kinda alike that way lmao

I've said it before, and I'll say it again she is the brightest and most happy go lucky person I've ever known. She jusrtradiates of awesome energy.


Both of them are going back to Africa in october. Boo. I told her about Resident Evil 5 but she didn't believe that she'd get infected...Hmm...


After their visit, there was a blackout. Apparently over then entire city. It's such a rare thing to happen that it's kinda fun. hah
And after that I went over to my sisters house and had a bun and coffee :D Wheeee~


I feel like my body is hurting a lot these days (I move around to much  I know..) so I'll try and rest the rest of the week. (lol we all know that ain't gonna happen haha)

Yesterday was a sleepy day -_-
But I had coffee with Sofia :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?