Friday, October 3, 2014

Hi




It's a nice friday :)
The weather's nice, and we're having dinner later Freya's granny #2.
The downside is that Lei Lei started heat. So we won't be inviting people over for a month or so from now on. Ew...

Ah, My sick leave has been extended till October 31st, Cause I'm waiting on a remiss from the hand surgeon. Can't wait till this pain goes away. :) seems like they just gave up on the idea of giving me a cortisone shot in the wrist and just sent me to the surgeon instead....well, I'm happy cause I was absolutely terrified of having to take a big shot like that. That needle...gah, it's humongous.

Now they'll just slice the ligament in the middle instead with a scalpel. *thumbs up*  Although I wont lie, that's a fucking scary thought too. Blah. I'll have someone with me though ^_^

I'm not complaining about being on a sick leave though. I'm not spending any maternity days so I'm all good. :) So for now, I need Frost. And after the "procedure" or whatever you wanna call it, I'll definitely need Frost for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?