Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Puke fest! yay

It's hard to believe that this sweet lil' angel right here below:




puked her fucking guts out earlier. Like crazy.
I was in the toilet when I heard Frost scream AAAAAH IT'S LIKE FUCKING THE EXCORSIST MOVIE!!

Mmm...nice..


I have never seen so much vomit before...When he held her up she started puking again, MORE. She was literally covered in vomit. Thick vomit.... :/
So I showered her, we cleaned the floors. I cleaned the baby stroller, and her little "bag" that she lays in when we're out. Her clothes, the sheets in the stroller and so on..yeah, I put it all in the washing machine. I'll probably be up all night.

On the bright side, I found something I wanted earlier today.

These handmade ceramic mugs.

I saw them at that place under moms apartment. I like them. :D

Welp, I need to check my babypuff now.
Lei Lei took a walk with Frost instead. A diarrhea dog and a puke baby. Awesome night.



that's Freya.....though she puked even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?