Thursday, October 5, 2017

Boooo

Life is certainly boring without a phone.
Freya threw y phone on the floor with all her might AGAIN the other day.
Needless to say, the screen is completely shattered. Yep. The glass had already been shattered a little before when she threw it before you know? But this time...yeah... I knew my phone couldn't handle another blow like that -_- It is completely shattered.

Damn it. I counted the cracks in it just for fun (it wasn't fun at all actually, I felt like crying lmao) I counted up to 42 cracks, and then I lost count and got depressed and didn't wanna count it again.


So.......it'll be quite a while before I buy a new phone. I'll tell you that.
I seriously can't afford one at the moment..



I'll be visiting mom later today :)
It is indeed boring to be hospitalized so I'll try to at least let her have some company even if it's just for a short bit. 💙




And here's a hug for all of you out there, especially to you who might be having a rough time :)
Hugs for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?