Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Spoiled


In about 7 hours or so, mom is having her surgery. She's hospitalized, and will continue to be that after that surgery as well. I've been trying real hard to keep calm about this too so mom won't be too worried.

Cause she worries a lot, and she gets nervous easily about this too. So you gotta keep the lady calm if you know what I mean? lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm sure it'll be fine though. I mean, naturally I'm worried. Duh. Even though I know the doctors are amazing at these things.
It's a tricky surgery... mom even made notes that are up all around her apartment on things. Made a will and all that shit too. Silly dork. She'll be fine, so there's no need for those things. But like I said, she's a worrywart.


I hope I can visit her after the op tomorrow. (but she might be sleeping longer than I'm assuming, or she might just be feeling too sick for it.) I'll try to visit everyday, if she can handle company that is. If I hurt too much then fuck it. I'm still going πŸ’™ I'm gonna drag Josse with me too obviously :D YAY!

Mom doesn't want me to bring Freya there if she's covered in tubes and shit, and I can respect that. I'll just install skype on her iPAD in that case, so they can skype together. Smart huh?
Yeah supersmart. Where was this cleverness when I had meningitis and was fucking hospitalized for 5 days?? hmm?! I was SO god damn bored then. I even went home way too soon, begged my doctors to let me go home early cause it was soooooooooooo boring there 😣 (yeah I realized soon after that that it was a mistake. I was so sick and weak back then..) But mom will be hospitalized for quite a bit now so I know how boring it is...I know she'll get bored.
So I told her to watch Outlander πŸ˜ƒ Cause duh. It's amazeballs haha

Anyway... I'm gonna try to sleep soon. I've got way too many thoughts in my head but I'm hoping that I'll still fall asleep soon enough. Yep yep.

Good luck tomorrow mom πŸ’› Things will go great, cause your'e strong AF.
I wonder if you know how loved you are by all of us? I hope you know.

Damn, I might actually be a little spoiled, cause things like these makes you realize how much your mother does for you. And how much you rely on your mom. Shit, I AM a wee bit spoiled lmao
You do spoil all your kids mom πŸ˜†

Jag Γ€lskar dig mamma πŸ’› SΓ₯ jΓ€vla mycket!

Ses snart πŸ’š


Wish my mom luck :D




2 comments:

  1. I´m so sorry about your mom, I´ll pray for her. Send her love, light and energy <3 Take Care! /EvilBarbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother and family will be in my thoughts all day today. Hope everything goes well. Am sure it will 😁

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?