Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The toilet is my throne

I am so fucking tired......first of all I think I'm sick πŸ˜…
Well I suppose it was my turn anyway, since Freya is all good now.

I might as well move into the bathroom and make it my kingdom. Yep.


So...here's some deep thoughts for ya'll.

Me and Frost have been having very fun conversations tonight.
Mostly about artificial intelligence, androids and what ifs and so on.
How the future will be, how one day robots will have their own mind. And I still believe that when that day comes they'll be anything but peaceful. I mean, imagine how they (hypothetically) have been treated. Perverts buying robots looking like women so they can fuck them. Sure, now they claim it's for healthcare and for the robots to help us in our lives in the future... (but we all know how many pervs are gonna buy them to have as sex toys)  But basically for a robots that's developed it's own mind, that would be like being raped and abused over and over. They'd get emotionally branded.

So in the future, they would retaliate and want their own lives just like in Blade Runner (I'm talking about the old one. Duh) I mean, there's already a rumour that there's been one robot that passed the turing test. So, imagine what happens in the future. Dun dun duuuuun.

So me and Frost discussed that what if they'll be capable of loving someone? Just like in Blade Runner? And humans, as vicious as they are (cause we humans are nasty. Most humans fear what they don't understand)  they'd probably try to do just like they do in all robot movies, put them somewhere else, or "retire" them. Like I am Robot, or Blade Runner.

Cause seriously, the scene at the end...it's so beautiful when he says "like tears in the rain".. Gosh.




I'm not gonna go on about how I believe that he's actually a replica too, cause that's for others to debate about (since I already made up my mind) 

Frost and I fucking loved Westworld.  (now if you haven't watched it, you truly have missed out on something incredible) And the storyline is amazing. So let's just assume that that could happen in the future. I mean, of course it'll happen. It's just about when it'll happen.



Soooo, here's my battle list for the top 6 + 1  A.I. and robot characters to have in a war./fight/adventure

I'd pick Data (star trek) cause of his genius mind,
and Vision (from the avengers) cause he's very smart and strategic as the leaders.
For the heavy combat: (I would pick Cell from Dragonball Z, but he's a fucking asshole...so...) I'd probably pick Agent Smith (from the Matrix) instead, cause he's smart and strong and adaptive. Amazing fighting techniques etc etc...
And Dolores (from wetworld, though not the nice Dolores, the darknone) Cause duh. Epic. She's badass.
And to fight alongside me: Re-I (Ergo Proxy) cause her story is just...deep. πŸ’›
And..... Walter (Alien Covenant) Cause he's just adorbs πŸ’™ They both would make good friends.

And as the +1, I choose Susano (from Gigantic Formula) Cause I'm just nerdy, and I've always loved robots. haha



What's yours?





1 comment:

  1. ahhh Ergo Proxy... my heart still breaks for that anime <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?